Bike Tours in Los Angeles
An LA in a Day Tour by electric bike is rated the best LA city tour.
Book Directly with Bike's and Hike's LA
LA in a Day Bike Adventure
Shuttle transfers not available. For tour information visit our partner Bike and Hike’s directly.
Bike Tour start time:10:00am (check in at 9:30am). Ends approx 5:00pm
Bike riding distance: 32 miles (52 km)
Fitness level: Moderate to mildly challenging with some hills. Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour. Guests can upgrade to an electric bike on site
Our LA in a Day Tour by electric bike is consistently rated the best LA city tour. This LA sightseeing tour departs daily at 10 AM, and takes you from the heart of West Hollywood into the star-studded Beverly Hills and Bel Air, all the way to the Pacific Ocean, and back. Complete with photo opportunities, sunshine, exercise, legendary homes, history, lunch on Venice Beach, and a walking tour of the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Canals. This is a Los Angeles tour you’ll never forget. We recommend taking this top rated tour on your first official day in LA.
- Expert tour guide
- 24 speed high-end city bike
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Bottle of water
- Beer/Ices post tour
- Electric bike upgrade
- available on site for $35
- Bike ride duration: 6 hours.
- We’ll be biking 32 miles (51 km) along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour.
- We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour, especially important in the warm summer months! Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to a pedal assist electric bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride. Enjoy a walking tour of Greystone Mansion.
- Includes several rest breaks and a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch is approx $12, not included).
Pedal past 30+ Celebrity Homes–Route 66–Sunset Strip–Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds–Beverly Hills–Bel-Air–UCLA–Westwood–Veterans Hospital–Brentwood Village–Bundy Dr (yeah, that street)–Third Street Promenade–Santa Monica Beach–Santa Monica Pier–Venice Beach (stop for lunch)–Abbot Kinney–Venice Canals–Muscle Beach–Skateboard Park–Frank Gehry Beach House–Marina del Rey–Culver City Studios–Robertson Boulevard–The Ivy Restaurant–Pacific Design Center, and much more… Chances to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
- $12 for lunch & tip/gratuity money for your guide and shuttle driver’s
- Don’t forget your camera!