Deals & Fun things to do in Southern California!
Buy now...check rates and reservation availability in one easy spot!
Sightsee and save on top attractions including Universal studios, Warner Bros Studio Tour, Aquarium of the Pacific, SoFi Stadium Tour and many more. Book your Go City pass today.
Our Viator partner offers thousands of sightseeing tours and activities in hundreds of destinations worldwide.
Sightsee and save on top attractions including San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, USS Midway, Sesame Place, and many more. Book your Go City pass today.
Save time and money on this Warner Bros Studios tour.
Check out the Discounts!
West Coast’s only Battleship
VisitAnaheim - top 10 things to do in Anaheim California. Explore all there is to do in Anaheim!
Traveling can often be stressful. Here is a list of helpful tips to make your traveling experience be as stress free as possible.
1. Reserve Karmel Shuttle to get you to and from the airport. Don't fight the parking nightmare. Keep your car safe at home.
2. Pack light. Bags over 50lbs or traveling with more than 1 suitcase per person will be subject to excessive fees. Check with your aircraft carrier before you arrive at check in. Make sure each suitcase has luggage tags completely filled out. Include your cell phone number or any phone number you can be reached at while traveling.
3. Prepare your house before you leave. Water your plants. Ask trustworthy neighbors or family & friends to watch over your home, collect your mail, care for your pets, etc. Make sure to lock all your windows & doors.
4. Double check all travel documents, ID, passport, cash and credit cards. Keep all travel documents together in one safe place. CARRY all travel documents & valuables with you on the plane. DO NOT carry excess cash.
5. No liquids over 3 ounces will be allowed through security. Place all liquids, such as hair gels, hair spray etc...in an airtight zip lock bag in your checked luggage.
6. Make a copy of your ID, passport & credit cards. In the event of lost or stolen documents, a copy of each will help you while traveling.
7. Don't forget your medical emergency cards, prescriptions & medical contact information.
8. Pack the following in your carry on bag: Reading material, Cell phone, laptop, camera, tablet & electronic device chargers for each. Headphones for movies or use with electronic devices. Gum and snacks. Travel pillow.
Share online or send to a friend!