Catalina Zipline Tour
Get ready for adventure and fun as you zipline down over Catalina Island’s breathtaking Descanso Canyon!
5 platforms of adventure!
Zipline on Catalina Island
Starting at $268.00/ per adult includes roundtrip Catalina Express, roundtrip hotel transfers and Zipline Eco Tour!
Children Ages 5-11: $274.00
Catalina Zipline Eco Tour with roundtrip ferry/boat to and from Catalina Island. Book it with or without hotel transfers.
Located just 22 miles off the coast of Southern California, Catalina Island is picture perfect and a world away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. It all starts with hotel pick-up by Karmel Shuttle. Transfer to Long Beach Catalina Express and a 1 hour cruise to the island.
Includes roundtrip shuttle transfers from your hotel. (Also available without hotel transfers) Times below are approximate and may vary.
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Shuttle pick-up from your hotel. (actual pick-up time is based on your hotel location)
- 9:50am – Catalina Express transfer to Catalina Island and the city of Avalon (approx 1 hour boat ride)
- 12:00pm – Zipline Eco Tour (actual start time ranges from 12pm & 1pm) times will be confirmed with you after check-out.
- Zipline Duration: 2 hours
- 3:55pm – Catalina Express departs Avalon. (must board 20 minutes early)
- Want to stay later? Later boats may be available. (SEASONAL) Leave us a note at check-out
- 5:00pm – Karmel Shuttle picks you up and transfers you back to your hotel
Zipline Tour participants must be at least 10 years of age and weigh at least 80 lbs to ride solo.
Tour duration: Approx 9-10 hours
2 person minimum required.
The hotel transfer to Catalina Express terminal. See the sights and sounds of LA on your way to Catalina Express!
- Experience Catalina Express. The fastest, smoothest and most comfortable boat ride you will experience!
- Get a chance to view the amazing coast line of LA as you cruise 22 miles across the ocean. Possible chance of spotting dolphins and whales!
- Say WOW as you approach the island. Like out of a dream or a movie set. A beautiful island appears, displaying it’s amazing coast and mountain peaks!
- Walk through the city of Avalon and explore!
- Adrenalin adventure as you get ready to zip off the first platform. 600 feet above Descanco Beach below, 5 zipline platforms, amazing views, fantastic photo opportunities!
- See the famous Wrigley mansion (yes, as in Wrigley chewing gum)
Stroll down the famous Green Pier!
- See the world famous Catalina Casino and more!
- Adventure, excitement & sightseeing at it’s BEST. A one day adventure that will bring a lifetime of memories.
- Zipline Tour participants must be at least 10 years of age and weigh at least 80 lbs to ride solo.
- Those weighing less than 80 lbs must ride tandem with another participant of the zip line tour. Children between the ages of 5-9 must ride tandem with another participant that is at least 18 years of age and who will act as the child’s guardian for the length of the tour.
- Combined weight of tandem riders must not exceed 240 lbs.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled less than 48 hours prior or “no show” you will forfeit the full price of the Catalina Island zipline tour package.
- Single zip line riders must not exceed 240 lbs (weight limit is strictly enforced).
- Summer: Comfortable shirt and shorts.
- Fall and Winter: Pants and Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt Check your weather app before you go.
- Closed-toed shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Reserve your Catalina Island Zipline Eco Tour NOW to secure your spot.
2 person minimum required.
More info about Catalina Island Zipline Eco Tour:
Karmel Shuttle Service, the most reliable transfer company in Los Angeles, provides the pick-up to Catalina Express.
Catalina Express, known for having the smoothest and fastest fleet to the island, provides the one-hour scenic transfer.
Some of you may be worried about boat/motion sickness. Catalina Express team rarely see sick passengers. They are fast and smooth and similar motion to riding in an airplane.
Then experience the wonders of a Catalina Island with our ZIP LINE ECO TOUR. You will travel close to three quarters of a mile over five consecutive zip lines at heights of 300 feet above the Descanso Canyon floor at speeds pushing 45mph. There’s one Catalina zipline run that is 1,100 lineal feet long! At each zip line station, your hosts will give you a presentation on some of the unique and interesting aspects of Catalina Island, its history, wildlife, and the areas of the island you are traveling through. Eventually exiting at Descanso Beach, your Catalina zipline journey will last approximately 2 hours but your memories are sure to last a lifetime. This incredible zip line experience on Catalina Island will forever change your idea of what a tour should be! Book Now to secure your spot for a Catalina Island Zipline Eco Tour today!
The Catalina Island Zipline tour is offered from all Anaheim Resort hotels and select Los Angeles area hotels and LAX. Zip line availability varies by time of year or day of the week.
2 person minimum required to book this tour.