Celebrity Bike Tour
Ever dreamed of seeing the breathtaking houses of some of the world’s biggest movie stars?
Book direct with Bike's and Hike's LA
Duration: Approximately 4-5 hours from pick-up to return
Bike Tour Time: 10:00 am Season: Year-round
Celebrity Bike Tour, ELECTRIC BIKE experience - Expert Guided Bike Tour
10-mile Celebrity Bike Tour highlights more than 30 jaw-dropping estates and landmarks in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. These exclusive properties are currently or formerly owned by some of the most famous stars in American culture, but they’re just part of what you’ll see during your LA bike tour.
Unfortunately, Karmel Shuttle no longer offers transfers to Bike’s and Hike’s
Book directly with Bike’s and Hike’s
Bike Tour Length: 2.5 hours
Bike Tour Distance: 10 miles
Expert Guide included:,
Time: Daily at 10:30 a.m.; Check in at 10:00 a.m.
Easy to moderate. Must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour.
- Expert Tour Guide
- ELECTRIC bike, the only way to ride in comfort
- Bottled water
- Helmet, travel bag, & safety vest
West Hollywood’s 30 plus celebrity homes –Pose in front of Paul Smith’s iconic Pink Wall and many other Instagram hot spots – The Pacific Design Center – Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants – The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Sur Lounge, PUMP & Tom Tom – Greystone Mansion Walking Tour – 9/11 Memorial – Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd – Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie – the most haunted house in Beverly Hills; the “Witch” House – the iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel and so much more…
- We’ll be biking 10 miles (16 km) along the streets of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up.
- Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (seasonal – weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!